DADiSP / VectorXL
Vector Math Acceleration Module New
DADiSP/VectorXL accelerates vector math computations by using the Math Kernel
Library from Intel. Speed improvements by 20% to 60% are
The MKL Library provides highly optimized vector routines based on
the VML Vector Math Library. The algorithms are
specifically tuned to Intel processors to provide outstanding performance.
Simply install DADiSP/VectorXL and any routine that employs a supported vector
math function or operation automatically benefits from accelerated computation.
- Simple Deployment - just Install and Run
- 20% to 60% Speed Improvements
- Optimized Performance on Intel Processors
- Multi-threaded Execution for even Faster Execution on Multi-Core Systems
- Speeds up any Vector Math based Analysis