DADiSP 6.0 B18 Release Notes
Build 16 Release - September 1, 2006
Build 16 is a minor update of DADiSP 6.0 (DADiSP 6.0 is also known as
Build 16 Specific Changes
Below is a list of changes and improvements specific to DADiSP 6.0 Build 16:
- User specified axes direction (left, right, up, down) for scale values.
- Suppport for AM/PM date formats.
- New DTXY function returns date, time and Y values of a series.
- New WINREF function returns a Window value.
- New INVPSD function creates a time series from a PSD.
- New EVALUATE ActiveX method returns the result or error as a string.
- Better automatic scaling for series with INF values.
- INF series values can plot as discontinous lines or as gaps.
- DDE supports Worksheet name topic for specific DADiSP instance connection.
- DDE supports full binary data series transfers.
- Standard sized analysis Windows display a maximize icon.
- READTABLE accepts user specified NAN and INF strings.
- WRITETABLE can optionally include series comment and units.
- Preliminary support for GUI based SPL debugger.