DADiSP / MatrixXL
Matrix Acceleration Module New
DADiSP/MatrixXL accelerates matrix computations by using the Math Kernel
Library from Intel. Speed improvements by a factor of 3x to 50x are
The MKL Library provides highly optimized matrix routines based on the
popular LAPACK (Linear Algebra PACKage) library. The algorithms are
specifically tuned to Intel processors to provide outstanding performance.
Simply install DADiSP/MatrixXL and any routine that employs a supported matrix
function or operation automatically benefits from accelerated computation.
- Simple Deployment - just Install and Run
- 3x to 50x Speed Improvements
- Optimized Performance on Intel Processors
- Multi-threaded Execution for even Faster Execution on Multi-Core Systems
- Speeds up any Matrix based Analysis