DADiSP / MAT File
MATLAB MAT File Import Module New
DADiSP/MAT File is a simple dialog based module designed to easily import data files
saved in the MAT file format created by MATLAB (1)
and similar programs. MAT files
Version 4.0 and higher are supported.
MAT files can be of any size and contain any number of variables.
The entire contents of the file can be imported or a subset of
specific variables can be selected. Array variables are optionally
- Simple Dialog Box User Interface
- Loads Version 4.0 MAT Files and Higher
- Handles both Real and Complex Arrays
- 1x1 Arrays Imported as Scalars
- Supports String Variables
- Loads Structures and Cells as Global Variables
- Specify Subsections of Data Arrays
- Automatic Plotting of Array Variables
- Does Not Require MATLAB
(1) MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.