DADiSP / Filters Version 6.4
DADiSP/Filters Version 6.4 includes a number of functional and
performance related improvements to simplify and optimize the
design and analysis of filters.
Optimized time and frequency domain filtering routines for FIR and IIR
filters provide more efficient filter
processing. Phaseless IIR filtering with automatic end point
correction is included.
IIR filters now support analog filter design. Multiple Bessel
filter normalization methods are provided. Filter coefficients are
automatically sequenced to provide the highest stability and accuracy
for data filtering.
Expanded, extensive and detailed on-line help assists both the novice user and expert professional.
Filters 6.4 New Features Summary
- Optimized Time and Frequency Domain Processing Functions
- IIR Analog Filter Design
- Bessel Filter Normalization Options
- Phaseless IIR Filtering
- Improved Stability and Accuracy
- Bode Plots for Frequency Domain Response
- Expanded and Detailed Help