DADiSP / Filters Version 6.6
DADiSP/Filters Version 6.6 includes a number of functional and
performance related improvements to simplify and optimize the
design and analysis of filters.
Optimized time and frequency domain filtering routines for FIR and IIR
filters provide more efficient filter
processing. Optional end point padding reduces ramp up and ramp down transients
for both FIR and IIR filtering operations. Phaseless IIR filtering with automatic
initial conditions correction is included. A single filter can be applied to
input series for multi-channel
Filters can be designed with user specified pass band ripple, transition band width and stop
band attenuation or user specified fixed order. Fixed order designs automatically
constrain secondary filter characteristics.
IIR filters support analog filter design. Multiple Bessel
filter normalization methods are provided. IIR filter coefficients are
automatically sequenced to provide the highest stability and accuracy
for data filtering. Filtering uses the Transposed Direct Form II structure
for faster processing with greater insensitivity to round off errors.
Expanded, extensive and detailed on-line help assists both the novice user and expert professional.
Filters 6.6 New Features Summary
- Optimized Time and Frequency Domain Processing Functions
- Transposed Direct Form II Filter Implementation
- Optional End Point Padding for reduced Transients
- Constrained Fixed Order IIR Filter Designs
- Multi-channel Filtering
- Phaseless IIR Filtering
- IIR Analog Filter Design
- Bessel Filter Normalization Options
- Improved Stability and Accuracy
- Bode Plots for Frequency Domain Response
- Expanded and Detailed Help