DADiSP / FFTXL
FFT Acceleration Module New
DADiSP/FFTXL accelerates FFT computations by using the Math Kernel
Library from Intel. Speed improvements by a factor of two are
common and prime factor FFTs (FFTs on series not a power of two in
length) experience tremendous speed gains.
The MKL Library provides highly optimized Fourier transform routines
tuned specifically to Intel processors to provide outstanding performance.
Simply install DADiSP/FFTXL and any routine that employs the FFT or
IFFT function automatically benefits from accelerated computation.
- Simple Deployment - just Install and Run
- 2x to 10x FFT speed improvements
- Optimized performance on Intel Processors
- Multi-threaded Execution for even Faster Execution on Multi-Core Systems
- Speeds up any FFT based Analysis