Unless a special site license has been granted, the DADiSP Worksheet software package is licensed only for your personal and business use.
To run DADiSP under Windows, you must have a minimum hardware/software configuration of:
An Intel compatible, Pentium class (or better) machine equipped with: 512MB RAM, a minimum of 130 MB of available hard drive storage space.
To run DADiSP on a legacy workstation, you must have a minimum hardware/software configuration of:
* Concurrent with RTU and X11 Windows
* DEC Alpha with OpenVMS or OSF/1
* DECstation with ULTRIX and DECwindows or Motif
* HP Series with HPUX and X11 Windows
* HP-Apollo Series with Domain OS and X11 Windows
* IBM RS/6000 with AIX and X11 Windows
* NeXT Computer with UNIX and NeXTStep
* Silicon Graphics Personal Indigo or IRIS with IRIX
* Sun Sparcstation with SunOS and OpenWindows
* VAXstation with VMS and DECwindows or Motif
DADiSP supports a variety of different graphical systems, such as X11, Motif, and NeXTStep. DADiSP works with all windowing systems available for these graphical systems. For example, on a Sun workstation running the X Window System, you can use either the OpenLook or Motif windowing system with DADiSP.
We are working continually to port DADiSP to additional hardware/software platforms. It is possible that the number of platforms supported has increased since the printing of this manual. If a workstation of interest to you is not listed above, please contact us for up-to-date information.
Note: All licenses require software authorization codes from DSP Development Corporation. See the installation notes that are shipped with your software for more information.