DADiSP / WAV Version 3.4
DADiSP/WAV Version 3.0 includes a completely redesigned user
interface to streamline the process of creating, reading, writing and
playing PCM, compressed and Extensible WAV files.
Waveforms from any DADiSP Window can be played with Windows
Media Player or any WAV compatible application or directly without a
player. The data is automatically
scaled to provide optimal signal to noise ratio.
Series can be quantized to standard 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit
resolution or user determined quantization and bit format can be
specified for custom applications. In addition, both 32 bit single
precision and 64 bit double precision floating point formats are
supported. Mono, stereo and multichannel WAV file can be read,
written and played.
Reading WAV files supports automatic decompression of μ-Law
and A-Law WAV files and optional μ-Law and A-Law compression
for writing WAV files.
WAV 3.0 New Features Summary
- Streamlined Interface
- Automatic Waveform Scaling
- Standard and User Defined Quantization
- PCM 24 and 32 Bit Integer Support
- Extensible 32 Bit Single Precision Float Support
- Extensible 64 Bit Double Precision Float Support
- μ-Law File Compression and Decompression
- A-Law File Compression and Decompression
- Multichannel WAV Read and Write
- Direct Data or WAV Player Sound Output
- OEM Custom Scaling Information Support