DADiSP / UFF 4.1
DADiSP/UFF 4.1 adds support for exporting one ore more data series to an
ASCII Type 58 or binary Type 58b UFF file. New series can be
appended to existing UFF files. Regularly sampled (interval)
series and XY series can be saved. Both real and complex data
values are supported in single or double precision UFF format.
In addition, UFF import has been optimized for both
ASCII and binary formats. Speed improvements of up to 10x are achieved for
large UFF files.
DADiSP / UFF 4.1 New Features Summary
- Exports Multiple Series to ASCII Type 58 or Binary Type 58b UFF Files
- Saves Interval and XY Series with Real or Complex Values
- Saves Multi-column Real and Complex Series
- Supports Single or Double Precision UFF formats
- Optimized ASCII and Binary Large Data Importing