DADiSP / CFC
Channel Frequency Class Module New
DADiSP/CFC implements SAE J211 and ISO 6487 phaseless 4 pole Channel
Frequency Class (CFC) digital filters widely used in impact and crash test analysis.
The CFC Module supports all four
channel frequency classes, CFC 60, CFC 180, CFC 600 and CFC
1000. User defined CFC frequencies outside these classes are also supported.
Input data is processed by the CFC filter in
one step, where the filter is designed as per the selected
specification and the data is filtered in the time domain with a
high precision phaseless Butterworth digital filter.
- Simple Dialog Box User Interface
- Conforms to SAE J211 and ISO 6487 Specifications
- Supports CFC 60, CFC 180, CFC 600 and CFC 1000 Filter Classes.
- Supports Custom CFC Frequency Classes
- One Step Design and Data Processing
- High Precision Digital Phaseless Butterworth Filter Realization
- Optional Endpoint Padding Methods
- Direct NHSTA Implementation for Fast Processing of Big Data
- Complements DADiSP/ISO 2631 for Impact Testing Filter Needs